Fix Damaged or Missing Teeth in Carrollton
Do you have missing teeth or some other problem with your smile that you would like to have repaired or restored? Are you avoiding doing the things you love, like family events, eating your favorite foods, or other important activities because you are embarrassed about your smile?
We can offer you many restorative dentistry treatments that can give you back a beautiful, healthy smile!
Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Some of the restorative dentistry procedures that we offer are:
- Dental Crowns | A dental crown is a porcelain cap placed over your tooth that can repair your tooth and restore your smile. If you have a broken, cracked, chipped, misshapen, or discolored tooth, a restorative dentistry dental crown can be placed on top of the damaged tooth.
Learn More About Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridge | If you have lost a tooth, there are several restorative dentistry treatments available. One is a dental bridge. A dental bridge is a tooth that is made from a mold we have taken from your mouth. The dental bridge is created at a lab, and the tooth is color-matched and shaped to make it appear just like your natural tooth! A dental bridge can be permanent, secured to two dental crowns on each side. We can also make the dental bridge can be removable, like a retainer. This dental bridge apparatus is also connected to a dental crown on each side of it.
Learn More About Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants | Dental implants are a revolutionary restorative dentistry procedure. Dental implants are a small titanium rod that is inserted into your gums and jawbone. Once healed and fused with the jawbone, usually 3-6 months, a dental crown is placed on the implant to form a “new” tooth root and tooth.
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dentures | If you are missing most or all of your teeth, dentures are a good option to restore your smile. We can offer you several denture options, including dental implant-supported dentures. This denture option is the most sturdy, attractive, and functional procedure yet!
Learn More About Dentures
We care about the health and beauty of your smile and those of your loved ones, which is why we are pleased and honored to offer you restorative dentistry treatments that can give you the smile you have always longed for.
Am I a Candidate for Restorative Dentistry?
If you have any of the following oral health problems you may be a good candidate for restorative dentistry:
- Chipped, Broken, or Cracked Teeth
- Missing Teeth
- Eroded Enamel
- Periodontal Disease
- Abscessed Teeth
- Low Bone Density
Let The Carrollton Dentist Restore Your Smile!
If you have missing or damaged teeth we can help. For more information about our restorative dentistry treatments, call today!