Skilled General Dentistry Practice in Carrollton
At The Carrollton Dentist, we want to be your general dentistry practice for life. With our comfortable office, friendly, well-trained team and up to date technology rest assured that you can have all your dental needs taken care of here.
Here are some of the general dentistry treatments we offer.
- Oral Cancer Screenings | We care about your oral health, so we offer oral cancer screenings to make sure you are cancer-free and will stay that way.
- Tooth Extractions | If for any reason you need to have a tooth extracted, we offer safe, proven procedures to take care of this for you.
- Root Canals | If you are suffering from a painful toothache or have other problems that require a root canal, we are happy to treat this as one of our general dentistry procedures. We care about you and your loved ones and don’t want to see you needlessly suffer from a toothache.
- Wisdom Teeth | Very often, wisdom teeth can cause problems. If you need to have your wisdom teeth removed, we can take care of this with skill and efficiency.
- TMJ/TMD | If you suffer from pain in your temporomandibular joint (TMJ), a disorder technically called TMD, we can offer you a solution that can give you relief. Let us partner with you to help you with this painful and sometimes debilitating disorder.
- Education About At-Home Dental Care | Part of good oral health is the partnership you have with your dentist combined with your own personal dental hygiene practices at home. Because your dental hygiene and oral health is our top priority, we do all we can to instruct you on practices that help maintain optimum dental hygiene when you are at home.
- Dental Bonding | To repair cracks or broken, misshapen, or discolored teeth, dental bonding is a fantastic general dentistry solution. It can brighten your smile quickly, easily and inexpensively!
- Dental Bridges | If you have missing teeth, dental bridges can fill out and complete your smile. Dental bridges look, feel, and function like your original teeth.
- Dental Sealants | To prevent cavities and decay and encourage oral health, we offer dental sealants as one of our procedures. This is a general dentistry procedure that paints a thin plastic material on your teeth in places that are most susceptible to decay.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings | Tooth-colored fillings are more attractive and provide optimum oral health because they are metal-free. They use the same material used with dental bonding, which is extremely durable and is color-matched to your original teeth.
Having a healthy, attractive smile is a lifelong affair. Having a great relationship with a family dentist that understands you and your goals is an important factor in ensuring your smile’s success.
Contact The Carrollton Dentist for the Care You Deserve!
Lifetime general dentistry care is not just about taking care of your teeth for a lifetime, it is about having a professional dentist who will help keep you informed on the latest options, keep you on track with your goals, and watch out for your overall dental hygiene.
We look forward to helping you achieve your lifetime care goals — together. Call today!