Do you have a crooked smile or a smile that just isn’t all you would like it to be? Do you have a tooth or more than one that is broken, chipped, discolored, misshapen, has gaps in between them, or a row of teeth that are darker than you want? If so, we may have a fantastic solution to all these issues — one that will take your crooked smile to captivating.
There’s no reason to put up with gaps in your teeth or with teeth that are stained, discolored, badly shaped, chipped, or a crooked smile. Today, a dental veneer placed on top of your teeth can correct nature’s mistake or the results of an injury and help you go from a crooked smile to a beautiful smile. Porcelain veneers are a highly popular solution because of their life-like tooth appearance.
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made “shells” crafted of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front side of your teeth. To prepare for porcelain veneers, your cosmetic dentist will create a unique model of your teeth. This model is sent to the dental veneer technician to create your porcelain veneers. Before placing your new dental veneer, your dentist will remove a small amount of your tooth to make room for the dental veneer.
Why are porcelain veneers so great?
- A dental veneer can take a crooked smile and create a lovely, uniform smile.
- Porcelain veneers look just like your natural teeth. A dental veneer doesn’t stick out and look fake. They color match it so it blends naturally into your smile.
- A dental veneer can cover up a myriad of issues in a few easy steps.
- Porcelain veneers sound fragile, but they are not. They are sturdy and durable.
- A dental veneer requires no special care. Just brush and floss as usual.
- Porcelain veneers can give you a lighter, brighter smile if you have them placed on all the teeth that can be seen when you smile.
When placed, where once you had a crooked smile, you’ll be pleased to see an attractive smile that looks and feels like you have always wanted. Call today!