Solution for Missing Teeth in Carrollton
Do you have missing teeth that are causing you to have to adjust your life in a way you would rather not? Are you avoiding going out in public or only wanting to be with people you are close to because you have missing teeth? Are some of your teeth getting worn down because you are chewing with that side of your mouth more to compensate for missing teeth?
There are several options for you to restore your smile, replace your missing teeth, and get functionality back, so you can do the things you love. One of those solutions is dental bridges.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge is a device that is attached on each side to dental crowns. They bridge over the missing teeth in your smile.
- A dental bridge helps maintain the full function of your teeth, so you can eat what you like.
- Dental bridges can keep your other teeth from getting worn down.
- A dental bridge looks just like your natural teeth, so you can smile and laugh with confidence!
- A fixed dental bridge is permanent in your mouth.
- Removable dental bridges are something like a retainer, attached to dental crowns on each side with wires.
- Dental bridges are custom-made for you, so they are comfortable.
You can love your smile again when you have a dental bridge!
Placing A Dental Bridge
Your cosmetic dentist will attach dental bridges to the teeth on either side of a missing tooth or teeth. The teeth that surround the gap are capped with dental crowns in order to secure the dental bridge.
The space where the missing teeth are that the dental bridge spans is filled with natural-looking replacement teeth. A bridge can be made of a combination of gold, alloys, and porcelain for strength and natural appearance.
The success of any dental bridge depends on its foundation — the other teeth to which it is attached. Therefore, it’s very important to maintain good dental health by keeping your existing teeth, gums, and jaw healthy and strong.
Let The Carrollton Dentist Fill in the Gap!
We are ready to restore your unique smile with a dental bridge, so you can love your life again! Contact us here at The Carrollton Dentist to learn more about dental bridges and whether they are right for you.