Do You Have Missing or Damaged Teeth?
Do you have missing teeth that are causing you embarrassment or physical discomfort? Are you avoiding social engagements because you are uncomfortable with your incomplete smile?
If you have missing teeth, it is crucial to replace them. Without all your teeth, chewing and eating can destabilize your bite, weaken your other teeth and cause you discomfort. When teeth are missing, your mouth can shift and even cause your face to look older.
And of course, having missing teeth can be embarrassing. Some people have avoided doing the things they love because they are embarrassed about their unattractive smiles. Dental implants using implant dentistry procedures are a great way to replace your missing teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Aside from helping to improve your appearance, dental implants have a number of benefits:
- Prevents Jawbone Loss – Missing teeth, if left untreated for tooth long, can cause jawbone loss and a prematurely aged look. Dental implants help to stimulate and support the jawbone.
- Aids With Speech – Missing teeth can lead to difficulty pronouncing certain words, involuntary spitting, whistling, or slurring when speaking. Dental implants resolve this issue.
- Eat the Foods You Love – Teeth implants allow you to regain chewing and biting functionality that you may have lost so that you can eat the foods you want.
Transform Your Smile With Dental Implants!
Implant dentistry is a remarkable option and a rather simple procedure:
- A tooth implant is a new tooth root made of steel and porcelain that looks just like your natural tooth or better!
- Your tooth implant is composed of two parts that mimic a tooth’s root and crown. The implant dentistry tooth implant’s “root” is a titanium steel rod placed into the jawbone to act as a root.
- Once the rod is in place, a porcelain crown is attached to replace the top part of your tooth.
Dental implants may also be used to secure a denture apparatus, especially dentures on your lower teeth that tend to move and can even come out when you talk or chew. Plus, for patients with removable partial dentures, dental implants topped with dental crowns can replace missing teeth so that you have a more attractive smile.
In fact, this tooth implant system is so realistic-looking, it may be that no one would ever guess that your smile isn’t filled with your own original teeth! Smile, laugh, and have your photo taken with confidence!
Implant dentistry can also give you the feel of a “full mouth” by restoring all your teeth, one tooth implant at a time.
Talk to The Carrollton Dentist About Implant Dentistry!
Is implant dentistry right for you? Our cosmetic dentist would be happy to take a look and provide you with all the implant dentistry options, so you can make the best dental implants decision for your health and your smile. Call today!