Do you have chips, cracks, discolored or misshapen teeth that are keeping you from having a knock out smile? Do you wish you could have a lovely smile but not sure what aesthetic dentistry procedures are available? We may have the answer for you!
Dental bonding is a conservative aesthetic dentistry procedure to repair slightly chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. A tooth colored filling is placed and bonded onto your tooth to improve its function and appearance. The filling “bonds” with your teeth, and because it comes in a variety of tooth-colored shades, it closely matches the appearance of your natural teeth.
Dental bonding is also used with modern aesthetic dentistry tooth-colored fillings for cavities instead of using black, mercury amalgam fillings that were widely used in the past. Dental bonding fillings can be used on front and back teeth depending on the location and extent of the area to be restored.
Because of the strength of modern adhesives and the aesthetic dentistry tooth-colored cosmetic dental restorations available today, dental bonding is just one more way you can retain the natural look and feel of your smile.
What are the advantages of dental bonding?
- Dental bonding is the easiest and least expensive aesthetic dentistry procedure to repair issues with your smile.
- The dental bonding material is far safer to fill cavities than traditional mercury metal fillings.
- Dental bonding looks just like your natural teeth.
- Dental bonding requires no special care — just brush and floss your teeth as usual.
- Dental bonding is sturdy and durable.
- The aesthetic dentistry procedure of dental bonding is a viable option if you just want to sparkle up your smile a bit.
If you are looking for a convenient, quick and inexpensive aesthetic dentistry treatment that can give you the pretty smile you’ve always longed for, The Carrollton Dentist would be happy to discuss the option of dental bonding. We are ready to partner with you to give you the smile of your dreams. Call today!