Dentures that rest on the gums have a long history in dentistry. But a revolution is taking place, and these traditional dentures are no longer the only option. At The Carrollton Dentist in Carrollton TX, we offer implant-supported dentures.
Dental implants are titanium posts that are inserted into your jaw. Within a few months the post has fused with the bone. This forms a rock-solid foundation for a replacement tooth.
One implant can support one artificial tooth. Multiple implants can support a dental bridgem or full dental arch.
Dental implants provide the following benefits:
- Stability. Implants don’t move around in your mouth.
- Form and Function. Implants look and function like natural teeth.
- Like a New Root. Dental implants mimic a natural tooth root, promoting healthy bone
- Bone Retention. The implant prevents bone recession and stimulates blood circulation
- Comfort. No gum irritation
- Appearance. Get your smile back!
Before you can get a dental implant, we must make sure you’ve got enough healthy bone to support it. Even if you have lost bone mass due to recession, though, a bone graft can stimulate new bone growth. In a matter of months you should have enough bone mass in the jaw to support the implants.
Implant-supported dentures from The Carrollton Dentist in Carrollton TX can change your life. We also offer complete family dentistry services. Call our office to schedule an appointment today!
Contact The Carrollton Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
2440 N Josey Ln Ste 101