Are your teeth chipped or stained? Would you like to improve your smile permanently, without any drilling or altering of your teeth’s natural structure? We are pleased to offer prepless porcelain veneers for teeth as an alternative to traditional porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers for teeth provide a way to whiten teeth, conceal stains, chips, discoloration and misaligned teeth by covering your actual teeth with a permanent layer of tooth-colored material.
You may be familiar with the conventional process of applying porcelain veneers for teeth. This generally involves shaving away a significant portion of the tooth, and requires an anesthetic shot. In many cases, a temporary porcelain veneer must be worn while the permanent porcelain veneers are manufactured in a lab.
Thin as a contact lens, a Lumineers® prepless porcelain veneer requires little to no tooth preparation. We don’t need to scrape off the top layer of your tooth. And no anesthetic is necessary! Prepless porcelain veneers are bonded to your teeth and set in place with a curing light. Because the process is less invasive than with a traditional porcelain veneer, patients find that they immediately enjoy their new smiles without any post-procedure discomfort or sensitivity.
Why prepless porcelain veneers?
- Porcelain veneers can correct a myriad of issues with your teeth, including cracks, chips, breaks, misshapen teeth or discoloration.
- A prepless porcelain veneer can create a dazzling smile in a remarkably short period of time.
- Porcelain veneers sound flimsy and fragile, but they are very sturdy and durable.
- Veneers for teeth can give you a completely new smile, and one that is lighter and brighter if you cover all the teeth seen when you smile.
- Should you ever want these veneers for teeth removed, because a prepless porcelain veneer doesn’t have any preparation on your teeth like traditional porcelain veneers do, you may have the porcelain veneer removed whenever you like.
For more information about gorgeous prepless porcelain veneers, call today!